Strong Advocacy To Protect Your Rights, Freedom And Reputation
Are you facing criminal charges? No matter the nature of your alleged actions, you have the right to diligent and vigorous defense in the court of law. At Worth, Magee & Fisher, our Allentown lawyers provide aggressive criminal defense in both state and federal courts.
We understand the significant immediate and long-term costs of criminal conviction. We focus our representation on defending not only your rights and potentially your freedom but also on protecting your long-term interests and reputation within the community. Our experience includes detailed defense against a variety of misdemeanors and felonies, including:
- DUI and traffic violations: Driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs, felony DUI, driver’s license defense, reckless driving, highway racing, vehicular homicide and other motor vehicle violations
- Drug charges: Illegal possession, trafficking or sale of controlled substances such as cocaine, crack cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines, “PCP,” marijuana or recreational drugs, as well as prescription drug abuse involving steroids, synthetic drugs, narcotics and painkillers such as OxyContin (oxycodone)
- Violent crimes: Domestic violence, assault, aggravated assault and murder/homicide
- Sex crimes: Rape, sexual assault, possession of child pornography, Internet luring, child sex abuse, Megan’s Law violations and other sex crimes
- Gun charges: Illegal gun possession, concealed carry violations, felon in possession of a firearm and other weapons violations
- Theft crimes: Shoplifting, petty theft, grand theft, burglary, robbery, fraud and white collar crimes
Attorney Brian J. Collins leads our criminal defense practice. He has more than 25 years of legal experience and is highly respected by past clients, the legal community and the national media. He has appeared on numerous television shows to speak about high-profile cases he has handled, including American Justice, Forensic Files, Geraldo and Killer Kids on the Lifetime Network.
Experienced Federal Crime Defense
Crimes charged in federal court are subject to separate sentencing guidelines from state court that often carry significantly higher, mandatory penalties. Our attorneys have decades of experience defending clients in federal court charged with:
- Interstate or international drug trafficking
- Federal drug conspiracy
- Financial fraud
- Other white collar crimes
- Tax evasion
- Federal weapons crimes including straw-purchases
We utilize our thorough knowledge of federal law and the federal sentencing guidelines to develop the most effective defense strategy, whether in taking your case to trial, negotiating an effective plea bargain or aggressively defending your rights in federal court. In appropriate cases, our attorneys will bring claims for police brutality and misconduct.
Contact Us For Help Today
When your rights, reputation and possibly your freedom are at stake, put an experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side. Contact us at 866-490-5954 or by email to get started. We maintain a 24-hour call service for our clients’ convenience and have offices in Allentown and Lehighton. Our offices are also fully ADA accessible.