Marc S. Fisher brings to the firm over 35 years of experience handling all aspects of family law, education law, and municipal and zoning law. Marc chairs the firm's education, family and municipal divisions. He has served as both a School District Solicitor and Township Solicitor for the past 30 years.
Marc is a 1979 cum laude graduate of Brandeis University where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree. Thereafter, he earned his law degree from the Villanova University School of Law in 1982.
Marc previously served as an Adjunct Professor in the Master's- In- Education Program at DeSales University where he taught special education law. He frequently lectures on a variety of topics. Some of his recent topics include:
- "Confidentiality in Schools"
- "Beyond the Boundaries - Navigating the Line You Should Not Cross"
- "Your Case is Going Federal - Now What Are You Going To Do"He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Pennsylvania School Solicitors Association, the Lehigh and Carbon County Bar Associations and the Inn of the Courts. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of Lehigh Valley Children's Center, and is the current President of Temple Beth El in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law 25%
- Education Law 25%
- Municipal Law 20%
- Real Estate Law 15%
- Criminal Law 15%
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1982
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- Honors: cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Lehigh and Carbon County Bar Associations, Member
- Pennsylvania School Solicitors Association, Member
- Lehigh Valley Childrens Center, Inc., Board Member
- Temple Beth El, Board Member
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Michael V. Franciosa, Court of Common Pleas of Northampton County, Pennsylvania, Law Clerk, 1982 to 1983
- Adjunct Professor in the Master's In Education, DeSales University